Re: [platform-swt-dev] GTK List is done

First off - it's fortunate that I don't care about building Eclipse!

I did search Google for gtk_clist_moveto()to find out what people were
saying (Google also searches groups) but couldn't find a discussion of the
suggested work around.  It's a pain of course, leads to "duplication of state"
and probably flashes - wait till it's visible, then scroll.  So, I'm going to hold off
on the work around in SWT for now but keep the suggestion in mind.

Do you know the exact reason it fails in GTK?  For example, on Windows, way
back in 3.11, the text widget had this bug and it was related to the size of the widget
(a zero/small sized widget did not know how to scroll).

Steve

Havoc Pennington <hp@xxxxxxxxxx>

12/08/01 02:41 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev