Re: [platform-swt-dev] Re: Mac port: Status Update

                    "Mark Phippard"
                    <MarkP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>        To:     platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                    Sent by:                       cc:
                    platform-swt-dev-admin@e       bcc:
                    clipse.org                     Subject:     Re: [platform-swt-dev] Re: Mac port: Status
                                                    Update

                    12/10/2001 12:56 PM
                    Please respond to
                    platform-swt-dev

>> Not true.  You access the real Cocoa API's by using the Java Bridge.
>>There
>> is no pure Java version of the Cocoa API's.

>I do not understand.  If that is true then on this page:
>http://developer.apple.com/techpubs/macosx/Cocoa/CocoaTopics.html

>In the middle of the page under "Reference Documentation" what is all of
>that stuff under "Java Framework Reference"?  This is what I am referring
>to as the Java Cocoa API.

These are the Java Wrapper classes for the Cocoa Frameworks which are
written in Ojb-C.

http://developer.apple.com/techpubs/macosx/Cocoa/ProgrammingTopics/JavaBridge/JavaBridge.1.html

-Maurice

Back to the top