RE: [platform-swt-dev] the build

FWIW, I actually think it's a great idea. :-) But as I'm not going to be
the one
writing the code or maintaining it, take my opinion with a grain of salt.

james

Jeffrey Morgan <Jeffrey.Morgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
12/10/2001 11:17 AM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev

        To:     "'platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: [platform-swt-dev] the build

autoconf is not as difficult as you might think.  It
is even simpler to implement with GTK 2 due to the
pkg-config utility and the great macros provided.
This would be the most familiar approach for the
open source developers and should be fairly simple
to implement for the gtk bindings.
-Jeff