---------Original Message ----------------
From: Maurice Parker <maurice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 08:23:05 -0600

Hey,

I didn't have any luck finding out what the problem with using Cocoa's
Notification Center from Java was.  At this point I am assuming it is a bug
in the JavaBridge most likely attributed to the use of NSSelector (a
reflection like mechanism).

I know how to work around this bug, but I'm not really sure that I should
try at this point.  I've posted to the cocoa-dev list twice reporting
problems with using the JavaBridge and haven't yet received a reply back
from an Apple employee.  Once I even cc'd an Apple employee who directly
involved in a thread on the JavaBridge and I still didn't receive back a
response.

Back to the top