[platform-swt-dev] GTK - logging etc.

Thanks Havoc - now I see what we were doing wrong.  I'm going to try the
correct domain right now.

Wrt storing pointers in jints - you do understand the code correctly: in SWT
Java code, the pointers to widgets and other things in OS memory are jints.
And I also agree that the JNI spec says jints are signed 32bits, but if you
look at the actual header, they are in the machine-dependent part.
Personally, I'm not that much concerned, as we do it on all platforms anyways
(e.g. it runs on Solaris/Motif).

Boris

Back to the top