[platform-swt-dev] Mac port: HelloWorld3

Hey,

OK, the latest version is now at the HelloWorld3 level.  Get it at:
http://www.vineyardenterprise.com/BlackMoon.tar.gz

Thanks go out to Pradeep Bashyal who emailed me the solution to the problem
people were having building on their local machines.

This is a big change over the last version.  A lot more of the Widget
hierarchy is in place and the initial event handling code has been added.
There are a couple of bugs in the code that I know about and will take a
look at before moving on to HelloWorld4.

The first bug is that you only see "Hello" until you resize the window.
This is because I didn't implement the computeTrim() code in Scrollable.

The second one is much nastier.  To create it, grab the resize control and
start resizing the window.  Do it fast for a few seconds and the program
will crash.  The problem has to do with the Notification Center code in the
Shell class.  I'll search through Apple's site Mon. night and try to find
out what's happening.

If anyone's chomping at the bit to do something, the main application menu
hasn't been put into Display yet.  It's something I've been meaning to get
around to but haven't yet.

-Maurice

Back to the top