Re: [platform-swt-dev] MacOS X port status?

Just a little historical background... SWT was created before and independently of Eclipse, before there was an idea of making it open source.  The QNX and Linux ports of SWT were created long ago because a lot of OTI's business is in the embedded market, and those operating systems are more important in that world; in other words, they were created before the PMC even existed.  Plus, it's hard to argue that Linux isn't bigger in the open source world than Mac.

David
--
David Whiteman
OTI Raleigh