Re: [platform-swt-dev] MacOS X port status?

Andre,

On 11/25/01 5:42 PM, "Andre Weinand" <weinand@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Maurice,
>
>> Very cool.  You're making progress that quickly?
>
> Just kidding...
> And BTW I wasn't refering to my own implementation but to yours :-)

Oh!  I quit working on it because I figured you would have it done by now.
I better get going again!  :-)

>> Would it be possible for
>> you to do a code drop sometime so that I can try to catch up?
>
> Sure, we only have to find a way to synchronize our code without
> using Eclipse...

I would like to use Eclipse to do the port if possible.  One possibility is
to use the GTK port via an X server as you mentioned in another post.  I had
also considered resurrecting one of my old, dead Windows boxes to cross
compile.

Failing that, we could always just do it the old fashioned way and use the
CVS command line client.

What are everyone's thoughts on where the code should be hosted?
Sourceforge.net and Eclipse.org are the two most obvious candidates, both
with strengths and weaknesses.  Thoughts...?

-Maurice

Back to the top