Re: [platform-swt-dev] java.awt.Image

Jess,

How is the java.awt.Image being created?  Is it via some 3rd party library?

David
--
David Whiteman
OTI Raleigh

"Jess Terr" <jst@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

11/26/2001 11:03 AM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev

        To:        platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [platform-swt-dev] java.awt.Image

Hello.
I have tried to port my old AWT application to SWT and everything seemed fine until I realized that AWT Image is not SWT Image.

That also would not be problem, if I was in control of creation of that image, but I am not. I just have plain reference to java.awt.Image and I need a way to display it in SWT.

I am not expert in AWT nor SWT, but I expect a lot of such people subscribed to this mailing list. Can somebody help me, please?

Thank you in advance.
jst

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://www.getpennytalk.com/cgi-bin/adforward.cgi?p_key=RG9853KJ&url="">