RE: [platform-swt-dev] SWTToolkit as AWT Peers

That's kinda what it sounded like to me...

I'm really trying to do something more general. I'm hitting a few spots now
that look pretty tricky (like "where does the event loop go"). Looks like
I'll have to have some inter-thread communication to deal with that to avoid
the thread access and display issues...

Fun fun fun...
-- Scott

Scott Stanchfield         FGM, Inc.            scott@xxxxxxx

Home Page: http://javadude.com            scott@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Lead author of "Effective VisualAge for Java, Version 3"
                                      http://javadude.com/evaj

VisualAge for Java Tips and Tricks     http://javadude.com/vaj

AWT & Swing FAQ Manager, jGuru.com
Visit for Java Enlightenment!             http://www.jguru.com