Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWTToolkit as AWT Peers

Yes, BBAWT (internal name) is a subset of VAME Personal Configuration (AWT+RMI).  As mentioned previously, it can be downloaded from http://www.embedded.oti.com.  I'm one of the main developers on the project, and it is fully supported.  Currently available platforms are Windows, QNX Neutrino, and Linux.  Obviously as more SWT platforms roll out, we'll be able to port the AWT to more platforms.  The cool thing is that 99.9% of our AWT code is portable, so this effort is relatively straightforward (usually just involves working out the kinks of SWT on that platform).  It's almost a complete 1.1 implementation and has some 1.2 API thrown in there as well, mostly to avoid runtime errors with 1.2-based code (see the readme file for more details).

David
--
David Whiteman
OTI Raleigh