Re: [platform-swt-dev] swt on solaris(x86)

Alain,

Yes, this mailing list is exactly for the kind of questions like yours.

Yes, the Motif source that you get when downloading the Motif/Linux version, should compile and run fine on Solaris.  We only tested it on Solaris/SPARC, and would be very interested in knowing whether it works on Solaris/86 (I see no reason why not).

If you want to give it a shot, just download the Linux version, recompile the Launcher and the shared lib, and enjoy.

We are going to put out a binary build for Solaris tomorrow, but it will be sparc binaries.

Boris

"Alain Magloire" <alain@xxxxxxx>

11/22/2001 02:00 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev