Re: [platform-swt-dev] eclipse Linux 390 --Error: Widget has zero width and/or height

Steve,

I am not sure I understand this:  "unfortunately I only have .class files for the failing routine
........ the .java is not shipped".  Do you mean the .java source to SWT?  We ship absolutely all source, what's the class you're looking for the source for?  Or I misunderstood what you said?

The big endian should not be a problem, we tried on various big endian machines and believe to have fixed the endianness-related bugs.

Boris

Back to the top