Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT Bidi Text Support

Adrian,

- In the R2.0 stream BidiText has been renamed to BidiUtil (sorry about any confusion that caused you).
- BidiUtil is on all platforms so that your code will compile, but the class actually only does something on Win32.
- I'm not sure what the plans are for Java 1.4 and Eclipse.  You might try posting the question to the newsgroup.

Lynne

stori@xxxxxxxxxx

11/19/01 10:57 AM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev