[platform-swt-dev] OS/2 4.5x port in development?

hi all, is there any OS/2 (or eComStation) port of the SWT in work? if not,
what would be the correct approach to do this for a team of willing
developers? I am new to Eclipse, but a prof. user of VAJ etc. as well as an WebSphere
customer, IBM business partner, ex-IBMer and so on, if any of this helps...
;-) I guess I could provoke considerable interest on this in the OS/2
OSS-community at www.netlabs.org <http://www.netlabs.org> feel free to contact me at
Carsten.Hintz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Carsten.Hintz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> regarts

Carsten Hintz
dialog EDV Systementwicklung