[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[platform-swt-dev] gtk port
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 13 Nov 2001 18:32:07 -0500
- User-agent: Gnus/5.09 (Gnus v5.9.0) Emacs/21.1
I'm one of the GTK developers, and would like to have a look at the
GTK port and see how I can help out. There are a couple barriers I'm
- I've heard there's a start on a GTK port (mentioned recently in the
archives), but I can't find that in the downloaded zip file - I
don't want to duplicate effort, so I'd like to see that code before
diving in - would that be possible? I've already been looking at
the Motif port a bit to get familiar with SWT.
- this may simply be my lack of Java skills, but I'm not sure how to
go from changing some of the code in the downloaded zip, to running
a new executable based on my modified copy. Can someone point me
in the right direction? How do I test changes?