Re: [platform-swt-dev] Mac OS X Port

Checked out JDirect at http://developer.apple.com/techpubs/java/pdf/JDirect_MRJ2.1.pdf.
JDirect looks like a classic Platform Interface implementation - very much like what SWT has implemented on other platforms.

The things I would be interested to know are:
        Is it tied to one VM or does it use JNI under the covers? - How many Java VMs are available for the Mac?
        Will it give us access to the Aqua API?

Ringo De Smet <ridesmet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

13/11/2001 01:28 PM