[platform-swt-dev] Accessing the mailing list archives

I just learned that you need to register for a separate user id in order
to access the mailing list archives and the newsgroup. See
http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups/index.html:
"The newsgroups and mailing list archives are passworded for spam control
purposes. The same user ID and password are used in both places. If you
don't already have a password, you will need to request one, and then set
up your news reader software to use your userid and password for access."

So, if you already read the newsgroup you can use the same user id to
access the mailing list archives.

Knut

Brad Neuberg <bradneuberg@xxxxxxxxx>
11/09/01 05:48 PM