Re: [platform-swt-dev] Mac OS X Port

Hi

It seems most folks would like to use Java bindings for Cocoa to port SWT. Given the JNI layer (org.eclipse.swt.internal.motif (or win32, in osx's case org.eclipse.swt.internal.aqua) exposes a class named OS encapsulating the various native calls, we would have two ways to use JDirect, one would be to call JDirect methods directly from the classes found in org.eclipse.swt.widgets package or we could maintain the porting layer but without using native calls from the OS class but instead use JDirect calls. Any thoughts on this?

Cheers