Re: [platform-swt-dev] gtk port

Jeffrey,

We too are quite keen about the GTk port. :-) The person who is the lead for this work is away on his honeymoon until the end of this week. I'm going to let him know of your interest, and make sure that he contacts you.

Just so you know, currently at least, the GTk port includes its own binding to the platform (just as SWT does on all other platforms). I suspect that there will be a "lively" discussion about whether this makes more sense sense than using the Java-GNOME version. ;-)

McQ.

Jeffrey Morgan <Jeffrey.Morgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

11/08/2001 08:38 AM