I have attached the example picture for the same.

Thanks,
Vishal

On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 2:34 PM, Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Not sure which search you mean exactly, but most of the search result pages offer a 'Show as List' in their view menu (the little triangle on the top right).

Dani

From:        Vishal Gupta <vishal.vit@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        platform-search-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        27.03.2014 09:41
Subject:        [platform-search-dev] Eclipse Search View
Sent by:        platform-search-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

Is there are possibility to hide the folders from the search result ?
My problem is that my project has lots of folders and sub-folders .
And due to which in the search result i have to keep expanding the folders and sub folder
It's really annoying.

Thanks,
platform-search-dev mailing list
platform-search-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx