Re: [platform-releng-dev] 4.31 I-Build: I20240112-0450 - Comparator Errors Found

Help wanted!
Please comment on https://github.com/eclipse-platform/eclipse.platform.releng.aggregator/issues/1714

On Friday January 12 12:53:08 2024 (+01:00), Aleksandar Kurtakov via platform-releng-dev wrote:

I thought that it's because of missing version bumps for launcher but this build contains it, doesn't report any version bumps needed and surprisingly enough fails on MacOS ONLY. IMHO it's some Mac black magic which I can't help with so someone that at least barely understand MacOS should step up.

--
Aleksandar Kurtakov
Red Hat Eclipse Team

--
Kind regards,
Andrey Loskutov

Спасение утопающих - дело рук самих утопающих

https://www.eclipse.org/user/aloskutov

Back to the top