Re: [platform-releng-dev] 4.29 I-Build: I20230614-2220

Thanks Sravan,

I've added your explanation to Wiki: https://github.com/eclipse-platform/eclipse.platform.releng/wiki/Platform-Releng-Faq#how-to-mark-a-build-unstable

On Thursday June 15 12:11:06 2023 (+02:00), Sravan K Lakkimsetti wrote:

Andrey,

Our I-build uses eclipse for publishing build. This is created using the I-build composite repository. So we need atleast 1 build in the composite before triggering a build.

When we run Mark unstable that particular build will be removed from composite reducing the number builds available in the composite. You can add new builds to composite using Mark stable job. Please make sure the composite do not go empty. Sometimes we may want to mark multiple builds as unstable. In those cases we may end up with empty composite. Keep at least 1 build in the repository otherwise I-build script will fail.

Thanks

Sravan

This build can't be used, it fails immediately on startup, so I've marked it as unstable. See https: //github. com/eclipse-equinox/equinox/issues/278 On Thursday June 15 06: 07: 49 2023 (+02: 00), genie. releng@ eclipse. org wrote: Eclipse downloads:

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

This Message Is From an External Sender

    Report Suspicious    ‌

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd