[platform-releng-dev] Orbit and Platform circular dependency (almost fully) removed

Hi folks,

For a long time Eclipse Platform has been an input to Orbit which led to an unfortunate circular dependency between Orbit and Platform.

I have just committed the last step[0] of removing as much of the circular dependency as I can.

Now Orbit is only dependent on org.eclipse.osgi bundle, and to prevent all of Platform from being in Orbit's target platform when building, I now mirror just org.eclipse.osgi into its own p2 repo and use that instead of all of Platform's p2 repo.[1,2]

I hope this helps further maintenance and prevents problems that we have seen in the past where old versions of bundles are picked up from Platform instead of the freshly built Orbit[3].

[0] https://git.eclipse.org/r/c/orbit/orbit-recipes/+/197090
[1] https://git.eclipse.org/r/plugins/gitiles/orbit/orbit-recipes/+/refs/heads/master/releng/aggregation-mirror-osgi/pom.xml
[2] https://git.eclipse.org/r/plugins/gitiles/orbit/orbit-recipes/+/refs/heads/master/Jenkinsfile#41
[3] https://git.eclipse.org/r/c/orbit/orbit-recipes/+/197009