Re: [platform-releng-dev] Ideas for build optimizations?

On Fri, Mar 19, 2021 at 10:35 AM Sravan K Lakkimsetti <sravankumarl@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That true Alex. When we tried we found problems(race conditions) with Tycho and CBI plugins used in platform build.

Are there some bugs open about the specific problems you faced in Tycho? I could try to look at them.
1 already see 1 possible problem with eclipse-run; it can currently run in parallel while it should try to get the workspace-lock first, so if several runs use the same workspace, they don't try to start simultaneously.

Back to the top