Re: [platform-releng-dev] What are the `eclipse.platform.repository/target/repos` about?

Yes that’s correct. Me and Alex are interested in rcp repo only. We are thinking of getting rid of others.

Thanks

Sravan

From: Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 15 March 2021 14:26
To: Eclipse platform release engineering list. <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [platform-releng-dev] What are the `eclipse.platform.repository/target/repos` about?

OK thanks. So do I get it right that the " slice repos" in mb300_gatherEclipseParts.sh L120..136 is meant to be removed and replaced by the various "mirror" steps in eclipse.platform.releng.tychoeclipsebuilder/eclipse.platform.repo

OK thanks.

So do I get it right that the " slice repos" in mb300_gatherEclipseParts.sh L120..136 is meant to be removed and replaced by the various "mirror" steps in eclipse.platform.releng.tychoeclipsebuilder/eclipse.platform.repo and that the eclipse.platform.releng.tychoeclipsebuilder/repos folder could be removed?

Back to the top