[platform-releng-dev] Request for I-build

Requesting for a I-build for early verification of RC2 fixes:

Bug 569147 [BigSur] Control#update() causes losing dirty state without displaying proper visual content with specific conditions.
Bug 569224 [Big Sur] Different color for inactive selection background in Eclipse dark theme

The bugs are reproducible only with Eclipse and having the fixes in a early build would be helpful for testing.
Thanks & Regards,
Lakshmi P Shanmugam,
Eclipse Platform Co-lead,
India Software Lab, Bangalore