[platform-releng-dev] is a whitespace change a change?

After removing trailing whitespace in JDT/Core several bundles are now listed as having changes only in qualifiers [1].

I intentionally did not increase versions, because the resulting artifacts should technically still be "the same".

Is that assumption wrong? Or is it OK to ignore the entry in the repository log, as long as the comparator does not complain?

Am I reading the comparator logs [2] correctly as saying that all is fine?

thanks,
Stephan

[1] https://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/I20200319-1800/buildlogs/reporeports/reports/versionChecks.html go to "IUs in current repo that increase versions but with qualifier only"

[2] https://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/I20200319-1800/buildlogs.php