[platform-releng-dev] Switching of I-build to new infrastructure

Hi,

We are going to switch I-builds to new infra from today. Old infra is still available if needed.

Here are the some problems you might notice

  1. Tests won’t run on Windows and Mac (these are connected to old infra and are required for Y-build) till Y-build is done we will not switch these
  2. Performance test results are not getting published.
  3. GPG signatures for check sums are not available

If you find any other problems please go ahead and file bug and make it a blocker to Bug 561138 - [OI2JIRO] Switch I-builds to new JIRO infra

Thanks

Sravan

Back to the top