Re: [platform-releng-dev] workspace logs on jenkins?

Hi Sravan,

On Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 7:17 AM Sravan K Lakkimsetti <sravankumarl@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I configured to archive all .log files.

Using `**` in file capturing regexp is to be avoided as it crawls all files and can lead to a lot of time keeping executor busy. I remember some years ago of a job taking twice as more time to complete as necessary just because half of the time was spent resolving this **.
So this should be avoided.

I think we should instead investigate why the `*/target/work/data/.metadata/.log` pattern doesn't capture the log file, with a local build and a `ls */target/work/data/.metadata/.log`

Back to the top