Re: [platform-releng-dev] [equinox-dev] Eclipse 4.13 M1 & Equinox 2019-09 M1 are available

(I have only replied on the platform-releng-dev mailing list, rather than all the lists email was sent to)

Hi Platform releng devs,

It seems that the M1 build has not been promoted to simrel yet, see https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/145972/ - as a result my CDT contribution can't go in yet.

Is there anything preventing the merging of the above gerrit?

Thanks,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham