Re: [platform-releng-dev] Version moved backwards in JDT and other places

Please read carefully my previous message which explains the cause. The change is in parent pom and impact qualifier computation. No issue about clock or whatever.

Some version bumps and .settings changes are required for API tools verification at built time.
There are 2 ways of dealing with it: one implies bumping a few bundles even if there were no substantial change in source nor binary, the other implies bumping a lot of bundles even if there is no substantial change in source nor binary. The former is what I implemented, also because it's semantically more correctto not bump versions when only .settings change.

I'll see tomorrow which bundles are affected and provide patches. Maybe the list.of.bundles with only prefs change in latest commit is much longer than I ewpected.

--
Mickael Istria