Re: [platform-releng-dev] Version moved backwards in JDT and other places

> The simplest remediation is to bump with +0.0.100 here.

Simple but probably wrong.

The error is:
org.eclipse.ltk.core.refactoring: Version have moved backwards for (org.eclipse.ltk.core.refactoring/3.10.100.v20190329-1313). Baseline has 3.10.100.v20190510-0840) with delta: 0.0.0

The version in the baseline is correct and it is the same version we have in our latest build. The latest build also does not report such an error. There was no change yet in that bundle for 4.13.

As we can see, the version in the Jenkins build has a lower qualifier than in the baseline. This indicates a problem with the build on Jenkins. Maybe the date/clock got somehow changed/corrupted?

Some builds before, it also failed for that bundle but with another strange version in the Jenkins build: v20190618-2045

I've retriggered the build but no luck.

Maybe is related https://bugs.eclipse.org/547925?

Sravan, please have a look.

Dani