Re: [platform-releng-dev] 4.10.0 I-Build: I20180926-0830

On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 5:05 PM Aleksandar Kurtakov <akurtako@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
JDT guys please keep an eye on the reports and act so we don't have to repeat this for every release.

Another way to prevent those issues from happening is to try a local build with the `-Dcompare-version-with-baselines.skip=true` flag; or to push through Gerrit for a test build, which has this setting configured and fails in case a version bump is missing.

Back to the top