[platform-releng-dev] Photon RC4a Candidate build

Hi,

We are going to have a RC4a Candidate build at 5:00AM eastern time today. We will have accelerated signoff schedule for this build so that we can contribute to Simrel’s RC4 build.

Here are the bugs that will be included in this

Bug 534817 - screenshots do not change and

Bug 535123 - [HiDPI][GTK3] Black bands visible in Eclipse UI on x2 display

Thanks and Regards,

Sravan

Sravan Kumar Lakkimsetti

IBM India Pvt Ltd,

Embassy Golf Links Business Park, D Block,

Off Indiranagar-Kormangla Inner Ring Road,

Bangalore - 560071, India

Phone: 91-80-41776858

Back to the top