Re: [platform-releng-dev] Linux Tests

I restarted linux tests now. They are running. If any one wants to verify the results while tests running, they can do so by visiting here

https://hudson.eclipse.org/releng/job/ep48I-unit-cen64-gtk3/ws/workarea/I20180531-0700/eclipse-testing/results/html/

https://hudson.eclipse.org/releng/job/ep48I-unit-cen64-gtk3-java9/ws/workarea/I20180531-0700/eclipse-testing/results/html/

Thanks and Regards,

Sravan

Sravan Kumar Lakkimsetti

IBM India Pvt Ltd,

Embassy Golf Links Business Park, D Block,

Off Indiranagar-Kormangla Inner Ring Road,

Bangalore - 560071, India