[platform-releng-dev] Master is fully open for 4.9

Hi,

We have two successful build on master. Now Gerrit builds should work. The schedule would be 1 build on Thursday 8PM eastern till 4.8 is released. Then we move to daily builds.

If you find any problems please raise a bug.

Thanks and Regards,

Sravan

Sravan Kumar Lakkimsetti

IBM India Pvt Ltd,

Embassy Golf Links Business Park, D Block,

Off Indiranagar-Kormangla Inner Ring Road,

Bangalore - 560071, India