[platform-releng-dev] Gerrit build failures

Hi,

We encountered this error today and I noticed there is a new version of Tycho released today.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-compiler-plugin:1.1.0-SNAPSHOT:compile (default-compile) on project org.eclipse.jdt.junit.runtime: Fatal error compiling: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: invalid location for system libraries: /opt/public/common/j2sdk1.4.2_19/jre -> [Help 1]

Full log: https://ci.eclipse.org/jdt/job/eclipse.jdt.ui-Gerrit/252/console

I reopened Bug 528905 - JDT UI Gerrit failing with "invalid location for system libraries" error to address this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Sravan

Sravan Kumar Lakkimsetti

IBM India Pvt Ltd,

Embassy Golf Links Business Park, D Block,

Off Indiranagar-Kormangla Inner Ring Road,

Bangalore - 560071, India

Phone: 91-80-41776858

Back to the top