From: Dirk Fauth <dirk.fauth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 08/02/2017 14:18 (GMT+05:30)
To: platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [platform-releng-dev] Test integration build

Hi releng team,

I have just merged two patches, one for platform UI and one for platform runtime that rely on each other. The Gerrit builds did not work for each patch on its own because of that.

To avoid surprises in the integration build in the night, could you please start a test build to see if everything is fine or if I accidentally broke something?

Would be great to get some verification before the nightly build fails.

Greez,
Dirk

Back to the top