Re: [platform-releng-dev] Comparator errors in 4.7.0 I-Build I20161221-2000, I20161222-2000

No action is required now from the components.

Sravan has reverted the JDT update for the build so that the builds can continue without errors.
It'll be updated again to the newer version in January.

A rebuild is in progress.

Thanks,
Lakshmi P Shanmugam