[platform-releng-dev] Failed to execute goal org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-surefire-plugin:0.26.0:test

Hello Everyone,

I am following the instructions to build the Eclipse IDE from source on:

http://www.vogella.com/tutorials/EclipsePlatformDevelopment/article.html#building-the-eclipse-ide-from-source

My plan is to just build the Eclipse IDE from source with maven. I cloned the master branch as described in section 9.3 in the link above, ran “mvn clean verify” but I get the following error:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-surefire-plugin:0.26.0:test (default-test) on project org.eclipse.jdt.core.tests.compiler: There are test failures.

Does anyone have any idea on how to get around this error?

Thanks in advance,

Saleem

Back to the top