Re: [platform-releng-dev] HIPP CentOS and CVS

On 12/05/2016 09:31 AM, Sravan K Lakkimsetti wrote:

We had trouble in setting up new CVS server.

  1. New server has been setup at hipp10.eclipse.org and moved the test configurations to use this. Earlier it used to be at different place
  2. Opened proxy server to use new server.
  3. Bypassed proxies on test machines to allow CVS traffic.
This setup has been completed by yesterday and the problems we are seeing should not be seen from now.
Thanks for those news Sravan. I wasn't aware this was being fixed and I'm glad to here that! Sorry for the noise then.

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers

Back to the top