[platform-releng-dev] Commit rights for Paul Webster have been expired

eclipse.platform.releng Committers,
David Williams has expired the commit rights for Paul Webster (pwebster).
The reason for this change is:

I am cleaning up our committer list for those that are no longer active.

Paul was very active between 2010 and 2014! But via email exchange, he
agrees "It's OK to retire me from releng (I'm staying on with Platform UI
for the next while).  It was fun being involved with the transition to git
and then to tycho, but realistically I don't have any contributions to make
to releng for the near future"

Just to provide my own emphasis, Paul does want to stay a committer in "UI"
(always his first love :)

And, while he mentions how "fun" it was, I want to stress how critical his
contribution was to us moving to Git and Tycho. While some of that work was
contracted out, Paul directed much of the work that went on -- at least the
hard parts -- and much of our current build still has code in it that was
written by him.

We could not have done the transition without your direct help, Paul.

Greatest thanks.

Back to the top