[platform-releng-dev] Commit rights for Thanh Ha have been expired

eclipse.platform.releng Committers,
David Williams has expired the commit rights for Thanh Ha (tha).  The
reason for this change is:

I am cleaning up our committer list for those that are no longer active.

Thanh Ha was VERY active from 2012 to 2014 but, in a recent email exchange,
he agreed "removing my committer rights makes sense. I don't have much time
to contribute to eclipse.platform.releng as I used to."

That said, Thanh was an essential resource in getting our build working
better on Eclipse.org infrastructure and using Tycho in proper ways. It was
not only his literal "Git commits" that helped so much but also his
expertise in educating some of us and helping us solve some tough problems
that were not obvious except to experts such as himself.

Thanks, Thanh.

Back to the top