[platform-releng-dev] Commit rights for Frederic Fusier have been expired

eclipse.platform.releng Committers,
David Williams has expired the commit rights for Frederic Fusier (ffusier).
 The reason for this change is:

I am cleaning up our committer list for those that are no longer active.

Frederic contributed the performance tests analysis code from 2007 to 2009.
While we have never matched the results he achieved (due to changes in our
processes and similar) his work set a high bar for us to strive for.

Thanks, Frederic.

Back to the top