From:        Andreas Sewe <andreas.sewe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        07/19/2016 08:39 AM
Subject:        Re: [platform-releng-dev] Replacement for eclipse/updates/4.6milestones
Sent by:        platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Dani,

> Nope, not right. M-builds are the maintenance builds i.e. those for Neon.1.

thanks for the answer. Let me rephrase my question: For Neon.0, we were
regularly building against eclipse/updates/4.6milestones to see whether
Code Recommenders breaks due to upstream changes in *Neon*. Now that
Neon.0 is out, the 4.6milestones update site is gone, but we would still
build regularly against the latest milestone towards Neon.1 (and then
Neon.2 and Neon.3). (And yes, we will also build against 4.7milestones,
to check our compatibility with Oxygen.)

Are the contents of 4.6-M-builds milestones in the same sense than those
on 4.6milestones were?

Best wishes,

Andreas

--