[platform-releng-dev] An unscheduled I-build planned for today at 4:30 PM (Eastern)

I would like to do an I-build today. The reason is that ultimately I would like to produce a new version of our "build tools" (which are used in our tests and "post-tests" tasks). But, those build tools depend on "getting the latest" from the I-build. Both changes I am interested in were in theorg.eclipse.test.performance bundle (bug 460929 and bug 494234) .

This is not built by the Build Tools build, but instead it simply uses the latest from the I-build. But, I'd like to use the new "build tools" as soon as possible, to verify the changes. So, kind of chicken and egg thing -- we need one I-build to build part of the "build tools" and another to actually build the Build Tools before the Build Tools can be used in the next I-build. So, in the interest of making quickest progress, will do an extra I-build today.

I hope this doesn't impact anyone in ways I have not anticipated.