Re: [platform-releng-dev] Can we reschedule today's I-build by an hour?

Sravan, did you join the releng team?

Best regards, Lars

Am 12.07.2016 2:28 nachm. schrieb "Sravan K Lakkimsetti" <sravankumarl@xxxxxxxxxx>:

I am cancelling the 8AM build and schedule it to 10AM on SWT team's request

Thanks and Regards,
Sravan

Sravan Kumar Lakkimsetti
IBM India Pvt Ltd,
Embassy Golf Links Business Park, D Block,
Off Indiranagar-Kormangla Inner Ring Road,
Bangalore - 560071, India
Phone: 91-80-41776858

Inactive hide details for Arun K Thondapu---12-07-2016 05:43:20 PM---SWT has pushed changes for updating the BREE to Java 8 andArun K Thondapu---12-07-2016 05:43:20 PM---SWT has pushed changes for updating the BREE to Java 8 and for incrementing the bundle versions but

From: Arun K Thondapu/India/IBM@IBMIN
To: "Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 12-07-16 05:43 PM
Subject: [platform-releng-dev] Can we reschedule today's I-build by an hour?
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

SWT has pushed changes for updating the BREE to Java 8 and for incrementing the bundle versions but the build input necessary to increment the qualifier is not done yet (partially because git repos seem to be very slow in responding today). Can we delay the build so that we don't have new comparator errors caused by these commits?

Thanks and Regards,
Arun