Re: [platform-releng-dev] Notice for those using Gerrit and Hudson builds

I've pushed 2 patches to platform/eclipse.platform.runtime R4_6_maintenance branch, but Hudson builder was not added to the patches.
What else we should configure for platform.runtime?

https://hudson.eclipse.org/platform/job/eclipse.platform.ui-Gerrit/configure looks similar to https://hudson.eclipse.org/platform/job/eclipse.platform.runtime-Gerrit/configure.

Kind regards,
Andrey Loskutov

http://google.com/+AndreyLoskutov