[platform-releng-dev] Requesting an off-schedule I-build beginning at 4:00 PM (Eastern)

I'd like to schedule another I-build at 4 PM. The reason is simply to test that "tagging" (Bug 496335)  and "mail notification" now work (Bug 497268).

Plus, I am going to be off-line Thursday and Friday so if there are still issues, I'd like to be sure we get them resolved today or Wednesday.
(Two notifications in one email!).

If you have not noticed the I-build this morning was successful, and would expect the Linux and Mac tests to finish soon.
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/I20160705-0900/
(The 9:00 time was just a fluke, 8:00 remains the normal time).

We have been having trouble with the Windows and CentOS machines that we think need to be solved with rebooting them (or similar) Bug 497280.